Sunday, July 26, 2009

RN '09 :)

Wow, i just can't believe that I am one of these 32, 617 NLE Passers! Honestly, after taking the board exam, I have a doubt that I will not pass. Because during the review period, I'm just here, at the house, reviewing when I'm in the mood, and spent most of my time surfing the internet. While the other students, attends the review centers, sit and listen for 8 hours and practice their test taking skills. Clearly, God loves me so much and wants me to have a better life, although I know that some of my actions disappoint Him.

I cannot ask for more, this is more than enough. I'm so glad I passed this exam. And I promised God that when I pass and now I did, and when I am able to earn money, I will help Cancer patients and street children.

To my fellow batchmates who passed all over the Philippines, Congratulations! Let us not waste this very big opportunity God has given us, not just to make our lives better, but also help those people who needs our assistance. Let's make our family, friends and other people proud by doing the best things as a great nurse. And for those who didn't make it, as they say, don't lose hope. You can still do better this November!

I am no longer Josephine L. Mick, SN '09... as of now, I am JOSEPHINE LAUTE MICK, RN '09 :))

For the complete list of sucessful examinees, click here.

Or visit Inquirer.net for more details.

1 footnotes:

Anonymous said...

curious lang ako saan gnaganap ang exams?sa school mo rin ba?ilang hours ang exam?.tnx.

Post a Comment